This privacy statement applies to all products delivered and services provided by ‘B2SPEAK.com’. B2SPEAK.com a brand name of Bonrout Productions, having its registered office at Windstraat 12 bus 4.1, Boom, is responsible for the processing of personal data as specified in this privacy statement.
We attach high importance to the protection of the privacy of customers and partners. We would like to inform you about how we handle matters relating to cookies and privacy. B2SPEAK.com respects your privacy and treats the personal information you provide with the greatest possible care and secrecy. By submitting your personal data on the website, you automatically consent to the use of your data by us, in conformity with this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
Personal data that we process
B2SPEAK.com processes your personal data since you use our services and/or since you have yourself provided this data to us. The following is an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First name and surname
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data actively provided by you, for example by creating a profile on our website, through correspondence, and by telephone
– Information about your activities on our website
– Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites (since for example, this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Does B2SPEAK.com also process special personal data?
Special personal data are sensitive data, for example, data relating to health or criminal history, ethnic data or racial data. B2SPEAK.com does not process any special personal data.
For what purpose and on what grounds do we process personal data?
B2SPEAK.com processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling of payments
– To be able to call or e-mail you if this is required in order to be able to provide our services
– To notify you concerning changes to our services and products
– To enable you to create an account
– To offer goods and services
– B2SPEAK.com analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the offer of products and services to your preferences.
– B2SPEAK.com tracks your surfing behaviour across various websites. This information helps us customise our products and services to your requirements.
– B2SPEAK.com also processes personal data in cases where we are bound by the law to do so, for example, data that we require in connection with our tax returns.
– Data may also be used for promotional or marketing purposes, which are related to the type of service provided by B2SPEAK.com. For example, to inform you about new activities of B2SPEAK.com via our newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can click ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter. We can only use your data for a purpose other than the one for which they were originally processed, provided a close relationship exists between the two purposes.
How long do we retain your personal data?
B2SPEAK.com does not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
B2SPEAK.com does not sell your data to third parties, and only shares your personal data with third parties if so required in order to enable us to provide you with our services or to comply with legal obligations, if any. We also conclude a processors agreement with firms that we engage to process your data for us, in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. The responsibility for these processing operations however remains with B2SPEAK.com. In addition, B2SPEAK.com provides your personal data to other third parties. However, this is only done provided we have your explicit consent.
B2SPEAK.com does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations on matters that could have a significant impact on individuals. Automated decisions are decisions taken by computer programs or systems without involving any human beings (e.g. an employee of B2SPEAK.com).
Cookies or comparable technologies that we use
Accessing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent, if any, for data processing, or to object to the processing of your personal data by topsprekers.com, and the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send you, or any other organisation named by you, the personal data we have concerning you, in a computer file. You may send a request to access, correct, delete, transfer your personal data, to revoke your consent, or to object to the processing of your personal data, to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity card with the request. This is to protect your privacy. We shall respond to such request as soon as possible, but at the most within four weeks B2SPEAK.com would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, which is the national supervisory authority.
How do we protect personal data
B2SPEAK.com takes the protection of your data very seriously and implements suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration of the same. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
B2SPEAK.com may modify, add to or revise its privacy statement from time to time for various reasons. The latest version of the privacy statement can be viewed at all times on the B2SPEAK.com website. This version was created in 2019.